Saints' WR corps among NFL's youngest and best - ESPN (1 Viewer)

We need a satellite back before we think about drafting a WR. A stud satellite back for us is just as important as the #1 WR IMO and no doubt the 3rd-4th. With a stud satellite back this offense would be absolutely unstoppable right now. This spot gives Brees an immediate read on coverage while giving everyone else more room to work. Sign a stud OG while drafting a satellite RB in the 2nd and going defense in the 1st and 3rd round for sure. I do think we need to try and add another deep threat to come in and compete with our WRs but in rounds 1-3 I would be pretty shocked to see a WR taken.

I love our WR corps also, but say someone like Carlos Henderson out of La. Tech falls to us in the 2nd, do you snag him or go to another position of need?

Definitely wouldn't take a WR in the 2nd and I would be hesitant to in the 3rd. Would have to be a stud with lots of potential we had rated higher. If we do draft this kid he needs to wear #19. No 4th WR on the NFL would have more jerseys with their name on the back haha.

I think Brees deserves it after building a first ballot HoF career throwing to Terrence Copper, Billy Wilson, Meach, Devery and a bunch of other earnest gamers only a Saints fan could love.

Plus Colston, of course. But still. Brees made all these guys.

Imho, I think Thomas is going to be as good as AJ Green. Then Cooks will wreck havoc on defenses. Snead will always find the open spot, then Fleener is wide open. Devastating!

I love our WR corpse. It's amazing how our offense has evolved and how we continue to lead the league doing so many different things passing. I'd really really like to see us add a blue chip top tier versatile RB... I love Ingram but we could benefit so much from a back like McCoy or David Johnson. I really hope we continue to stack talent at RB through the draft and UDFAs along with OLine talent. The best thing our organization could do is build the offense for an average joe to be successful at QB.. in the meantime with Brees that offense we build just might carry us to the promise land.

Great post. Why someone would give you a thumbs down for this is beyond me. I haven't seen how to do it but I wish you could see who posted thumbs up or down to see who the troll is.

Thx.

It's just ashamed some babies mothers didn't loved them cause they were so ugly. God bless their hearts

I love our WR corpse.

the-walking-dead-episode-508-walkers-935-2.jpg

Love it. And can't wait to read an article a few years from now that praises our DBs.

One can dream right!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom