Saints Zippo/Music Box (1 Viewer)

ridgeben

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Anyone ever see one of these before? I found this in a flea market north of Pineville. It plays when the saints go marching in when you hit the light button..

Attachments

• IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
Yeah, they pop up on E-Bay every once in a while. I finally got one.

Very nice.. That one is in much better shape than mine. I paid a few bucks for this one, but would have paid a LOT more. Very cool.

I still have mine,it sits on the shelf of my Saints shrine.

I still have not been able to find out when they were made or any other specifics on them,yours is actually only the 3rd one ive seen.

I hate to tell you, but I bought one in mint condition still in the box for $25 on Ebay a couple of months ago. The only other ones I had seen were about $100.

They are from about 1966. I'm pretty sure anytime you see the NFL logo on the "Little Saints Guy's" shield, it is from that era.

Keep an eye out on Ebay, it sounded like the guy had more, but I think he was disappointed he only got $25 for it.

I still have mine,it sits on the shelf of my Saints shrine.

I still have not been able to find out when they were made or any other specifics on them,yours is actually only the 3rd one ive seen.

Only the 3rd one you have ever seen??? Sorry Guys, I am just a tease, not selling.

Attachments

• Saints Lighter.jpg
    Saints Lighter.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom