Saintsations are now Saints Cheer Krewe (1 Viewer)

The hits keep coming.

Lamest name in the NFL. I bet there are hundreds lining up to be a “Saints cheer krewe” member.

For a city with known so much for debauchery, our pro football team has the “Saints cheer krewe”, for their nickname.

If you are going to change the name, at least do not be lame about the name change. Be bold and make a statement. Like; “The Saints dancing angels”. They do more dancing anyway, then cheering. Just LAME and to appease a minority of fans that are lame themselves.

The majority of fans attending Saints games though, really do not even notice the cheer krewe any way. Particularly the fans in the loge and the terrace levels. When I had season tickets and was sitting in the terrace, 14 rows up, I could not hear them. They were essentially a non entity, to 90% of the fans.

Why can’t they still be “Saintsations”? I really don’t understand. “Saintsations” seems pretty gender-neutral to me.
Too sensual of a name, for Gayle and the community, given the current state of righteous society. But walk down Bourbon St., or just in general, the French Qtr., and anyone knows what this city still thrives off of. It is a LAME move to rename them. But whatever, really.

Lamest name in the NFL. I bet there are hundreds lining up to be a “Saints cheer krewe” member.
I’m surprised someone would have such knowledge - you know the name of every NFL cheer squad?

"We asked Saints nation to tell us what we should call our new entertainment team, which includes the region’s best dancers, cheerleaders, and stunters! "

Did they really ask the fans or did they come up with a name and changed it...😏
Nobody asked me. I would have let it be. Don't fix what ain't broken.

Oh that is it! That is it! I’m never watching the Saints or another NFL game again!
Obviously Sarcasm :D:).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom