Saintsations Calendars (1 Viewer)

Man, my 6 year old would have freaked to do Junior Saintsations. I guess it's too late, eh? :(

Did anyone ever figure out how to buy one? The link on the web site still doesn't work.

ttiwwopxj8.gif

lg1.jpg

saints-brandy.jpg

SaintsationEnterPage.jpg

Last edited:
Well ladies and gentlemen, The 2008 Saintsations Calendar definately was nice. I was very impressed. It was shot in the area this year giving it a New Orleans feel. I think there were a lot of other landmarks that they could have used but it still is very nice. I found it VERY CLASSY compared to some in years past. Some of you may not want to here this but all the girls were actually "in" bathing suits rather than topless or just something covering their chest. It either needs to be done like this or go all the way the other way and do something like a lingerie calender (like the Eagle's did). Very nicely done though! They actually have 2 different pics on each month like they did a few years ago. And for those who love Bethany and Brittney T.... Bethany made it 4 times and Brittney 3 and both are on the cover. I think they need to spread it out amongst more girls. Three and four times is a little excessive I think! Spread the wealth. But I think they have some ready to go to OHIO for the game and I'm sure will be readily available for the public soon! I know each girl has to sell 100 calenders a piece rather than 50 in the past. And the ones they sell at the game DO NOT count towards that number. So support these girls and buy as many as you can. And for you guys in business (especially the blue collar field) these make great client gifts! Well everyone Hope you Enjoy! And GEAUX SAINTS!

Did you search for every Saintsation thread and post this exact message on all of them? It's beginning to look like a Saintsations message board around here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom