Saintsgiving (1 Viewer)

Going to Thibodaux for lunch with the wifes family. Heading back to Larose at 3 to catch the game and have supper at my grandmas.

I am doing the turkey and ham :evilgrin:

I'm staying home to watch the game by myself. My best friend might be coming over to watch the game with me though, he's a big cowgirl fan. I was planning on eating with my wife's family. But they aren't eating til 6 which is right in the middle of the game, so home by myself it is. Left overs when my wife gets home!

Our roads were emergency travel only this morning, so that put a bit of a wrench in our plans to go to my mom's. Stupid 17 inches of snow and -30 wind chill... :aargh:

Guess we're staying home, which is fine since the wife has to be in to work at 5am Friday (retail) so idiot shoppers can save $10 on something no one wants anyway.

I'm staying home to watch the game by myself. I was planning on eating with my wife's family. But they aren't eating til 6 which is right in the middle of the game, so home by myself it is. Left overs when my wife gets home!

same plans for me but they will eat at 4..anyway i am in the doghouse with the bride..but she will get over it..

just not in the mood for the yelling and screaming kids..and the second hand cigarette smoke..

Stupid 17 inches of snow and -30 wind chill...

i know what these words mean individually, but strung together i have no idea what you are saying

my sister's coming in friday so the family is not doing the big meal til saturday at mu uncle's on the lake

tomorrow mom and dad are coming over - i'm making turkey grillades and pumpkin/cheddar grits

this will be the 1st time since the storm i get to watch the game with my dad which is awesome (hopefully he won't be griping about aaron brooks every 2 minutes like he used to)

Lunch at grandmaws at 1:00. Off to pick up a certain Scotsman. Heading to the camp to watch the game and cook a turkey on the BBQ pit. It's going to be a heck of a day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom