SaintsReport and Saints fans are the best (1 Viewer)

wowatkin

The People's Champ
Reaction score
I just want to thank all the moderators and Andrus for providing and maintaining a forum for all of us fans to come together and discuss what we all hold near and dear. Thinking back, I don't know how I made it through the offseason before I discovered SR.com. This is THE place to come to whet my insatiable appetite for everything New Orleans Saints related. As a token of my appreciation, I signed up for the recurring donation and I urge everyone to make some type of donation to help offset the operational costs so that we can continue to enjoy SR.

I have always wanted to be a season ticket holder but it was never feasible because of school and finances. As fate would have it, when I became gainfully employed, we sold out the Superdome. I searched high and low for tickets and came awfully close to selling not so important body parts to raise funds. To make a long story short, a certain SR member understood my dilemna and transferred some of his season tickets to me. I'll always be grateful for it. One of my life's dreams has been fulfilled, thanks in part to SR.

Here's to the SaintsReport.com family and a Super Bowl victory! Who Dat!!!

I agree. I came across this forum a couple weeks ago when looking for information on Robert Meechem and have to say it seems awesome.

I also am a newbie to SR, and i don't know how i lived so long with out it. Now, ever so often my cravings can be met. Love it!

I found this site about 3 or 4 years ago. Being from NJ, it's a godsend for all the local Saints stuff I'd otherwise miss out on.

Threads like this are great.

Donating to the cause is greater. No matter how much.

[*] [*] [*] [*] [*]

Been coming since darn near it's inception, when I was a 16 year old Alaskan Saints fan with nowhere to go to find info on my team. Needless to say this sight was a Godsend. Saintreport (and IronEra before it) got me through the low points of Saints seasons, and the EE board has guided me through the low points of my life as well. Hopefully next year I can actually see the Saints in live in New Orleans (something I have never done in my nearly thirty years of being a fan) and meet some of you!

Andrus- Rest assured when I get this Identity theft situation sorted out there will be another donation from me!

I certainly appreciate the kind words, fellows. We take enough flack for trying to keep the discussion up to standards that anything complimentary is most welcome. :)

I certainly appreciate the kind words, fellows. We take enough flack for trying to keep the discussion up to standards that anything complimentary is most welcome. :)

I frequent enough forums.. I very much appreciate the efforts to keep the discussions "up to standards"

I've been a Saints' Fan for some 30 years.. some years I was into it more than others. Some years I got down right disgusted... But I discovered this website, probably around the time we were signing up Drew Brees and drafted Reggie.. I've never been as addicted to Saints football as I have been since. Whether it's the combo of players.. or this website.. but thanks to this site, I can feed that addiction YEAR long.

Kudos to everyone, to the Admins and the well informed members who make this site worth visiting on a daily basis. :9: :plus-un2:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom