***SaintsReport Business Owner List*** (1 Viewer)

I can do anything if you pay me well enough.

Seriously.

If you want something done - anything - and you want it to be good, just PM me and I'll do it. I'm good at everything.

You may bite off more than you can "chew" bro....... I defintely don't recommend posting this on Fark.... you can do ANYTHING???

:smilielol:

EDIT: COVINGTONDOG ON CUE!!! :worthy:

This is why I love this site. People are always willing to help. Every time I have needed anything this has been a community of people willing to help out. A whole lot of good friends that I have never seen!

I do direct mail data processing for non-profits, politicians, political organizations and one sr.com member :) Basically, I take multiple mailing lists from a certain targeted audience, standardize them, run them past the USPS National Change of Address system updating people who have moved, take out any duplicates and people who are already donors to the client and ship the cleaned list to the mail shop.

There's a certain amount of anonimity here and I'd like to keep it that way so if you find yoursef in need of my services, PM me :)

So, Ted...you're the one sending me all that junk mail?

this is a great thread. i own a seafood market and restaurant Fishermans Cove and Harbor Seafood & Oyster Bar. The restaurant serves all kinds of seafood that we get in fresh everyday, cooked damn near anyway you like it. The market gets in all kinds of fresh seafood and we serve boiled as well. We also ship live and boiled product all over the country via fedex and airport to airport for those of you missing that new orleans flavor. Our website is www.fishermanscoveseafood.com .
Awesome!

The Harbor is our favorite place! We started going to Stingrays because theyre closer since we moved, but we still go to Harbor every now and then because we like it more.

this is a great thread. i own a seafood market and restaurant Fishermans Cove and Harbor Seafood & Oyster Bar. The restaurant serves all kinds of seafood that we get in fresh everyday, cooked damn near anyway you like it. The market gets in all kinds of fresh seafood and we serve boiled as well. We also ship live and boiled product all over the country via fedex and airport to airport for those of you missing that new orleans flavor. Our website is www.fishermanscoveseafood.com .

A friend of mine went to Ecole with someone that he said owned fishermans cove. Did you or any family members go there?

as a born and raised kenna brah, i have been to the harbor many times.....excellent food.....my parents go there immediately after getting off the plane when they come to visit here.....

and i have bought many a pound of live crawfish from the fisherman's cove

it's easily the best seafood place in kenner

I'm gonna have to stop by there next time we're in town. I don't know alot of the good places to go, but this one sounds great from all the responses so far.

Cool. I still like doing other projects in my spare time. right now I'm trying to finish up a wedding website for my fiance and me, where people can RSVP off of it, among other things.

Yeah I did the same for me and my wife but of course I took it down after we got married. I have a huge idea for a wedding site that i think would make tons of money. I will PM you guys and see what you think. We need someone with marketing skills though who can sale anything to a big department store. I will PM you and maybe we can make some money.

T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom