***SaintsReport Business Owner List*** (1 Viewer)

I have an auto glass company in Jackson. If anyone needs a windshield or glass replaced in their vehicle give me a shout. We have been in business 6 years, do all of our work mobile, give lifetime warranties with all of our work and go through all insurance companies. We only buy glass from PPG so you will be getting quality glass with experienced installers. If any of you are coming up this way for training camp there is a good chance you will experience Ms rocks and we can repair them too. Name of my business is A Pain in the Glass, phone number is (601) 291-7743. If anyone needs a deal call me and let me know you are from SR and I will do what I can.

Brandon,

Speaking of which, I've been waiting for some of the hauling off of houses, etc. down here to replace mine as it has been cracked several times with rocks since the storm. I just didn't want to replace it until it slowed down some. I think I will be giving you a buzz because I am going to some TC practices.

This thread is a great idea.. I wish that I had thought of it... It should have been done a long time ago..

I would like to suggest that we not do any quick 1 liners, so it can be cleaned up by the mods later...

Also - To catagorize a little more brielfy...

For example
Glass - Home/Auto
A Pain in the Glass,
(601) 291-7743.
City/State ????
Contact???
If anyone needs a deal call me and let me know you are from SR and I will do what I can.

Joe

I own a large tanning salon in Houma.

The Tan Line
6473 W. Main St.
Houma, LA 70360
(985)879-1800
www.thetanlinehouma.com

So if any of you or your wives need a great tan, stop by.

Keepoursaints...what are your rates for website design? You can PM me if you like. I did our site myself on godaddy, but looking for a more professional look.

Thanks

P.S. - This site is GREAT and very addictive...lol

Brandon,

Speaking of which, I've been waiting for some of the hauling off of houses, etc. down here to replace mine as it has been cracked several times with rocks since the storm. I just didn't want to replace it until it slowed down some. I think I will be giving you a buzz because I am going to some TC practices.

Sure thing Jay. Funny, I sent you a PM a couple hours ago. Just let me know what type of car you have and I will make sure it is in stock and get you a price.

Franchise owner of Laborfinders Inc. in the state of Washington. I help people find jobs,and I love it.

why would anyone rate this thread 1 cube? ridiculous :dunno:

My wife is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist here in New Orleans. She has taken care of a number of Saints player wives, staff and front office personnel. She has also delivered the children of a some Saints Report members.

Dr. Donna Waters
3434 Prytania Street, Suite 130
New Orleans, LA 70115
(504) 897-7580

why would anyone rate this thread 1 cube? ridiculous :dunno:

I apologize for that. Sometimes people who register at this site don't always have the site's best interest at heart. It's a passive/aggressive thing I guess. :shrug:

My wife is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist here in New Orleans. She has taken care of a number of Saints player wives, staff and front office personnel. She has also delivered the children of a some Saints Report members.

Dr. Donna Waters
3434 Prytania Street, Suite 130
New Orleans, LA 70115
(504) 897-7580

She delivered my kid! :9:

I live in Brandon, MS and my business is landscaping. The name of it is Ambiance Landscape. We specialize in all areas of outdoor living. Our primary is natural stone masonry. Also have a maintenance division. We occasionly break a window or windshield due to mowers throwing rocks so bclemms I'll be looking you up next time. BTW this is a great idea!!!

Forgot to mention that my wife is a Juice Plus distributor. They are all natural vitamins consisting of daily values of fruits and vegetables. My phone number is 601-906-1540.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom