***SaintsReport Business Owner List*** (1 Viewer)

As most of you know, I'm the owner of Xonicwave. We provide small and medium sized companies complete IT solutions. From system administration, help desk to Project Management. I do a lot of the business consulting and then we tie it to technology.

http://www.xonicwave.com

If you or someone you know owns a business between 5 and 100 employees, please let them know about Xonicwave. I have been looking for a reason to open an office in New Orleans and it only takes two clients for me to do that. My goal is to have enough clients there and in Baton Rouge to provide 5 people with jobs. We currently have offices in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and soon to be Phoenix. We also handle clients from Hawaii to the UK (just closed our first International client last week) remotely. ALL employees are located here in the US. I DO NOT outsource ANYTHING overseas...I believe in providing jobs in our own backyard. Any questions, please feel free to call me directly, 866-844-WAVE (9283).

First of all... BUYOWNER.COM sucks!!! Go with me! I am a real estate agent in Houma, though I am very familiar (lived there pre-storm) with the Metry-Kenner area. I am licensed throughout the state. I've been at this for over 5 years, so I semi-know what I'm doing. chrisr@s-mqs.com if you have any questions.

My full-time gig is working for my father (until he retires shortly & I take over.) He owns the ServiceMaster franchises in Houma, residential and commercial. We do everything from residential disaster restoration (fire and water), residential floor work, to post-construction clean up. Our bread and butter is on-going commercial work. We provide janitorial services to over 300 unique accounts ranging from Govt. facilities, 90% of the banks in the tri-parish area, hospitals, to oil-field work. We have in the neighborhood of 250 employees and needless to say we are trustworthy. Shoot me an e-mail to get your free quote today, regardless if your office/house is 500sqft or 500,000 sqft.

I'm a Certified Financial Planner, my office is right down Poydras from the dome. If anybody has any questions about investments, insurance, etc I'll be glad to answer them for you. I'll do most work for SR members pro-bono, slightly complicated work if you make a contribution to SR.com. This is my passion, so please feel free to PM me.

New Business

Hello everone,

My business is A Bus 4 Us, LLC which features a luxurious limo bus. We
Specialize in customizing your party ride for every occasion!!!!!!!!
You can visit the websight at www.abus4us.com created by Web Ovation Studios.

Special thanks to Mr K. Hood AKA keepoursaints!

Parasol Flavors

I own and manage a flavor manufacturing/blending company, Parasol Flavors LLC. We produce and distribute concentrated flavors used to make snowballs and desserts, etc. Next time you eat a snowball, ask the stand if they use Parasol brand of flavor concentrates. We're up and coming bu starting to establish a presence.

www.parasolflavors.com

I am a licensed residential contractor that is part owner of Guidry Construction, inc. Guidry Construction, Inc. is a licensed and insured home builder specializing in the design and construction of new custom-built homes. The company, which has been operating in the Greater New Orleans area since 1996, is currently building in Ashton Plantation Subdivision in Luling, Louisiana, and has a variety of lots from which to choose. We are focused on making the home building experience both pleasant and rewarding for our clients. Our friendly staff takes pride in guiding clients through the home building process, including site selection, design, selection of fixtures and finishes, as well as assistance with insurance and financing.

Come see our 3 parade homes located in Ashton Plantation in Luling, LA
April 26-27 & May 3-4 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm

Last edited:
This thread is a good idea.

I've got a few restaurants in Starkville, MS (Mississippi State University). They are Bin 612 (www.bin612.net), Rock Bottom Bar & Grill (www.bin612.net/rockbottom) and Restaurant Tyler (www.restauranttyler.com). Check out the website www.tythames.com and links are available to all.

Bin 612 is an Italian bistro with a great patio for drinking and people watching, Rock Bottom is a gourmet hamburger bar and Restaurant Tyler is an upscale dining restaurant featuring a strong emphasis on Mississippi/Louisiana products that will be opening in 5 weeks. If anyone is over this way let me know and drop by for a beer on me.

This thread is a great idea. I am curious as to why no one posts in it anymore. I am sure that new people have joined with businesses. I would like to hear from any members who own businesses in the Lafayette area. I would be more than happy to patronize them

I do not own a business but my uncle does. He has been open for 20 years and does a lot of work in the state as well as Houston. It is Reynolds Investigation and the number is 337-856-7728. Just let him know you heard about them from his nephew Robert.

I just started a little side business to make a little extra money for two reason:
1.) I work for the state and won't be getting a raise until at least 2012
2.) My wife works for the parish and her hours were cut

So, to try and get some spending money, I started designing shirts and things on cafepress.

You can check out my stuff at www.tinyurl.com/sykoeinstein

You can also look me up my facebook page (SyKo EiNsTeiN DeSigNz), myspace, and follow me on twitter.

Also, if you need security for an even in the Iberia Parish area, send me a pm. Me and my buddies do security on the side also. Like I mentioned earlier, I work for the state, so our jurisdiction covers everywhere.

I just started an online business on the side. <br>
It's a weight loss supplement website. I don't have many products yet but hopefully I'll have it filled up soon.<br>
Check it out @ <a href="http://5starhcg.com">5 Star HCG</a><br>
also, my primary job is selling Insurance. Anyone needing advice in that area I can do it here on the forums. (free of course).

A family member has just started a lawn service and landscaping business. It is called Lawn Service & Upkeep. They are licensed and insured. They can do business in Vermillion, Lafayette and Iberia parish. If anyone needs or knows of a company in need of this service please call Steven Lemaire at 337-322-1260.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom