SaintsReport Circa 2001 - 2005 ish? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Shadeaux

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it's cool.. you can just type in saintsreport.com.. and it took snapshots at various times throughout the years and you can see what we were talking (griping) about any given year.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Who else remembers when neworleanssaints.com had a forum. Eventually it went away. Seems like they cited not having the staff to moderate it, or something like that.

OP
OP
Shadeaux

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who else remembers when neworleanssaints.com had a forum. Eventually it went away. Seems like they cited not having the staff to moderate it, or something like that.

Yes, there are lots of us that moved here from the official Saints forum. Which was really fun for a while but basically had devolved into a ****show. It was the great SR migration of 2001? I lurked for a bit before joining here.

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
that just sent shivers down my spine. never (dear god please) again.

that was a wretched time to be a new orleanian.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It’d be interesting to find the thread that announced Payton becoming coach.

Reaction score
I think that Forum was called Black and Gold Nation? I don’t remember why the site pulled the Forum, but I do recall being asked to join this Forum soon after.

stevo3

LIVIN DA DREAM
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I wasn't around yet. I joined right after the draft in '07. I didn't know who the hell Robert Meachem was and wanted to see what others who followed more closely thought of him. He def wasn't worth a 1st rounder, but his strip return for TD against the Redskins almost makes all the frustration with him worth it.

Edit: Started lurking right after the draft in '07.

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I wasn't around yet. I joined right after the draft in '07. I didn't know who the hell Robert Meachem was and wanted to see what others who followed more closely thought of him. He def wasn't worth a 1st rounder, but his strip return for TD against the Redskins almost makes all the frustration with him worth it.

Edit: Started lurking right after the draft in '07.
Maybe not in his own fantasy stats, but her helped the team, especially having he and devery Henderson at the same time.
Without having both of those guys speed, 2009-2011 high octane offense doesn't happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom