SaintsReport Circa 2001 - 2005 ish? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, it's cool.. you can just type in saintsreport.com.. and it took snapshots at various times throughout the years and you can see what we were talking (griping) about any given year.

Who else remembers when neworleanssaints.com had a forum. Eventually it went away. Seems like they cited not having the staff to moderate it, or something like that.

Who else remembers when neworleanssaints.com had a forum. Eventually it went away. Seems like they cited not having the staff to moderate it, or something like that.

Yes, there are lots of us that moved here from the official Saints forum. Which was really fun for a while but basically had devolved into a ****show. It was the great SR migration of 2001? I lurked for a bit before joining here.

that just sent shivers down my spine. never (dear god please) again.

that was a wretched time to be a new orleanian.

It’d be interesting to find the thread that announced Payton becoming coach.

I think that Forum was called Black and Gold Nation? I don’t remember why the site pulled the Forum, but I do recall being asked to join this Forum soon after.

I wasn't around yet. I joined right after the draft in '07. I didn't know who the hell Robert Meachem was and wanted to see what others who followed more closely thought of him. He def wasn't worth a 1st rounder, but his strip return for TD against the Redskins almost makes all the frustration with him worth it.

Edit: Started lurking right after the draft in '07.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom