SaintsReport has lost a family member (1 Viewer)

The pic of him & his son brings it all home. My heart goes out to the little one...

I know that the members here will step up and make the jersey idea a reality.

God Bless him and his family

p.s. Mods, can we sticky this as far as donations efforts go?

This is killing me, TPS.

I'm sitting here wearing the same shirt Frank's wearing in the pic you posted...the 2000 Western Division Champions shirt.

We shared a lot of laughs on this board, Frank and I. Damn.

P-town,

The donation's sticky is up on the EE board. I haven't talked with Brad yet, but I'm sure we're probably up somewhere close to $300. He thinks the shirt and framing will be in the $400-500 range, and the rest will be set up in an account for Harris (as per the initial post in the thread).

I don't speak for St. Frank, but certainly offer his thanks on all our behalf that we care enough about him to hook his son up with something that will last.

:)

TPS

>>I'm sitting here wearing the same shirt Frank's wearing in the pic you posted...the 2000 Western Division Champions shirt.

I had the long sleve version. It was worn out, but it was a Katrina casualty. I didn't even notice until you posted it. His son's big white teeth and blue eyes were what hit me. My 3 are all brown-eyed kids, but I think how much the loss of my mom was to me when I was 39 years old. I can't possibly imagine the pain a young guy like that will have :(.

TPS

paypalcu1.jpg

That's from the sticky'd collection thread on EE. It's amazing that we could raise enough money for the St. Frank shirt and framing in a couple of hours. Any further donations will go as specified by Jayden. Thanks again, and if you haven't contributed, anything is greatly appreciated.

Steve

Last edited:
I don't speak for St. Frank, but certainly offer his thanks on all our behalf that we care enough about him to hook his son up with something that will last.

:)

TPS

Mindi and I recently met Frank and a friend for dinner. What was intended to be a 6:00 get together for a bit lasted until past 1:00 am. While sitting in a coffee shop, he proudly showed off pics of his son.

I can tell you that Frank was in life as you would imagine him. Unassuming. Smart. Incredibly funny.

We had talked in chat the night before last of getting together again soon. I'll be making a donation in memory of a good guy in place of that.

Great story DM. And I gotta tip the hat to the guys who brainstormed up the idea to frame a shirt for his son. It won't replace his dad, but you know that sucker will hang proudly for many years to come. I'm jacked up today because my son starts in his first JV soccer game for CLHS. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Just being able to get to the game is gonna mean something a little extra today bro.

TPS

RIP St Frank

My family will remember him and his family in our prayers.

FWIW, Jayden chimed in and said that he had already discussed with her buying Harris a white jersey for Christmas.

You guys are awesome. You have no idea how perfect this is. So let me tell you....

Frank really wanted to get Harris a Saints Jersey for Christmas. He talked to me about it. He even said that he was thinking of doing white, because he does have black stuff already.

Good work and thanks to all.

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom