SaintsReport has lost a family member (1 Viewer)

Is always sad to know that one Saints family member is gone. He and his family is on my prayers.

Hasta siempre Frank!

God bless ST franks family. He was a good guy and one of the old regulars of Ironera and Saintsreport. Hard to believe he is gone so young.

Rest in peace brother, thoughts & prayers go out to his family. Sad news indeed

RIP St. Frank, Your friends and family have my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear that. RIP Frank, you will be missed.

He and his family are in my prayers.

See you in Valhalla brother. Man it sucks when a board member you have met passes.

The pic of him & his son brings it all home. My heart goes out to the little one...

+1

I can easily put myself in that picture. I'm 38 and have a son about that age. I've even got the same sweatshirt he's seen wearing.

So sorry to hear of his passing. MUCH too soon...

You will be missed St. Frank. My prayers are with your family.

P-town,

The donation's sticky is up on the EE board. I haven't talked with Brad yet, but I'm sure we're probably up somewhere close to $300. He thinks the shirt and framing will be in the $400-500 range, and the rest will be set up in an account for Harris (as per the initial post in the thread).

I don't speak for St. Frank, but certainly offer his thanks on all our behalf that we care enough about him to hook his son up with something that will last.

:)

TPS

Here is the link to donate if anyone is interested

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3837

The generosity thus far has been mind blowing.

Definately sad news...many blessings to his family and son. Now all the more reason to have a SR.com HOF. St. Frank would be inductee #1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom