SaintsReport is well represented in Cozumel, Mexico (1 Viewer)

Silly Burrito

Drew knew.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We just finished a cruise for my birthday, and while we were in Cozumel, I saw something that made me smile. While other NFL teams had their logos slapped on magnets, I couldn't find one for the Saints. I did see this though.

pcDOcYMl.jpg

Glad to see the confirmation that SaintsReport has international appeal. :hihi:

We just finished a cruise for my birthday, and while we were in Cozumel, I saw something that made me smile. While other NFL teams had their logos slapped on magnets, I couldn't find one for the Saints. I did see this though.

pcDOcYMl.jpg

Glad to see the confirmation that SaintsReport has international appeal. :hihi:

Where's the picture of the magnet hanging on your refrigerator?
:mwink:

Slight tangent: when I was stationed at Ramstein AB, Germany, the Kaiserslauten Football Club (soccer) had just won the Bundeslega/German Cup (in 1990) and so you saw their apparel all over the place. (They were called Die roten Teufel (The Red Devils).)

So...

in the back window of my car I had a Red Devil cap next to my Saints cap!

Where's the picture of the magnet hanging on your refrigerator?
:mwink:

Oh I bought it, I'm just too lazy to unpack now. :)

Edit: What the heck, found it and added it to the many other fabulous fridge magnets we have.

HDCdNjwl.jpg

Last edited:
Do they have the expressed written consent of Andrus, is my question.

To make things right, every time you open the fridge, you owe Dan in Lafayette .2 cents

To make things right, every time you open the fridge, you owe Dan in Lafayette .2 cents

I am beyond positive that every item I saw in Cozumel was properly licensed without any shenanigans whatsoever at all. I was assured that everything is on the up and up and yes, those Ray-Bans are $10!

Just to be safe, after every fifth time I open the fridge, a penny will be laid aside for future magnet purchases.

Two cents? Two cents! My wife gives me her two cents every 10 minutes.

I am beyond positive that every item I saw in Cozumel was properly licensed without any shenanigans whatsoever at all. I was assured that everything is on the up and up and yes, those Ray-Bans are $10!

Just to be safe, after every fifth time I open the fridge, a penny will be laid aside for future magnet purchases.

:nono::nono::nono: Andrus is calling the corporate lawyers as we type.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom