#SaintsTwitter Podcast: #FireDennisAllen / MNF Collapse (1 Viewer)

AdamWest

Daydream Believer
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
#FireDennisAllen and not much more needs to be said. We recapped the Saints collapsing to the Bucs on Monday Night Football and why it's time for a change. Must listen episode!

I doubt it happens in the offseason. I think they give him another shot next year citing all the injuries. Now if he tanks through the first half of the season next year (and he will)...THEN I think they will fire him.

I doubt it happens in the offseason. I think they give him another shot next year citing all the injuries. Now if he tanks through the first half of the season next year (and he will)...THEN I think they will fire him.
All teams deal with injuries, that is a lame excuse in the NFL. Payton dealt with 4 qbs last year. I do agree Loomis will probably give him the benefit of the doubt unfortunately, just like the coaching search was a sham.

All teams deal with injuries, that is a lame excuse in the NFL. Payton dealt with 4 qbs last year. I do agree Loomis will probably give him the benefit of the doubt unfortunately, just like the coaching search was a sham.
Oh I 100% agree. I could tell before Allen ever took over that he did not have head coaching material written on him. It's the way he carries himself, not to mention the "I'm in over my head" look he constantly has on his face. Giving him the job reminds me of Corporations who do the same thing. "Who do we have? Well this guy technically has been a manager somewhere else before...."

Last edited:
This dude DA fumbled pretty much every situation that he came across. I honestly can’t think of one thing he got right?
The Ceedy situation-oof
Latavious situation-oof
Winston situation on all levels-oof
Other injury situations/refusal to IR-oof
Failing to get Pete C on track-oof
Analytics info-oof
Leadership-oof
Discipline-oof
Co-DCs, but he still calls the plays-oof
In game management-oof
Media communication/commentary-oof

Please, someone enlighten me on what this dude Aced or got right?
He literally tore down a ready built team down, in a division that is still ripe for the taking in week 14. All he had to do was be average. Does anyone know how hard it is to roll out of bed and be far below average? It’s like he tried to suck as bad as he could. My god, I hate having to diss my own, but geez he should just bow out gracefully. I wouldn’t even call him a quitter bc I’d value him removing himself out of the way, for the betterment of the team.

This dude DA fumbled pretty much every situation that he came across. I honestly can’t think of one thing he got right?
The Ceedy situation-oof
Latavious situation-oof
Winston situation on all levels-oof
Other injury situations/refusal to IR-oof
Failing to get Pete C on track-oof
Analytics info-oof
Leadership-oof
Discipline-oof
Co-DCs, but he still calls the plays-oof
In game management-oof
Media communication/commentary-oof

Please, someone enlighten me on what this dude Aced or got right?
He literally tore down a ready built team down, in a division that is still ripe for the taking in week 14. All he had to do was be average. Does anyone know how hard it is to roll out of bed and be far below average? It’s like he tried to suck as bad as he could. My god, I hate having to diss my own, but geez he should just bow out gracefully. I wouldn’t even call him a quitter bc I’d value him removing himself out of the way, for the betterment of the team.

Keep going SweetT - the beat is hot!!

Keep going SweetT - the beat is hot!!
FR…..I can go in hard on this dude if I really want to. All he had to do was be average. That’s how bad this guy has made the season, when I’m asking “why couldn’t he just be average”?😂
We are sitting here at 4-9. The division is still mathematically within reach and us fans have -0 faith that this guy can do the smallest and most necessary things to even get us within reach. Even being one game out (for how many weeks) seemed out of touch. Sure I said we could do it, but then I see this guy during the games, and the faith dwindles away. Dude needs to go and he can take some of his fellow goons with him. Mainly Leaky, squeaky, sneaky Pete. I’m done. Been done with him, I’m only here so I don’t get fined

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom