#SaintsTwitter Podcast: Tyrann Is Back, Payton/MIA & Penning Discussion (1 Viewer)

AdamWest

Daydream Believer
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
With so much Saints news happening, Ryan and I had to follow up last night talking about all the training camp news including Tyrann returning, Ceedy hold in, Penning's antics, Payton & Dolphins flirting and various other Saints' topics! Be sure to listen and check it out!

With so much Saints news happening, Ryan and I had to follow up last night talking about all the training camp news including Tyrann returning, Ceedy hold in, Penning's antics, Payton & Dolphins flirting and various other Saints' topics! Be sure to listen and check it out!

I think I'm missing something with the Payton news that has everyone fired up.

I know Ross was tampering and was talking to Paytons agent before he was even retired, but there has to be some more info on Paytons side that idk about....

If anyone cares to share, I'd be grateful lol

It just basically confirms that Payton was looking / exploring other coaching jobs in January 2022 before he stepped down. Ross wouldn't have been talking to Don Yee unless he had Payton's permission to do so. Payton just chose to take a year off from coaching (maybe because he couldn't go to MIA w/ Brady when the Flores lawsuit dropped or just burnt out) but absolutely intends to resume coaching again when the best situation arises for him (which is why the Chargers link makes a lot of sense).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom