Salary cap article (1 Viewer)

I really hate reading salary cap articles in the middle of the regular season. It's the main off season topic that I'm thrilled is over with once the season starts. I'm going to keep it that way and not read the link in the OP or participate in the thread unless something crazy happens in here and it can't be avoided.

disastrous, no. mediocre, yes.

Consider you have wasted two years of a hall of fame QB I would consider it disastrous. Where is this team with such poor talent evolution and cap management without Drew? Where are we when we don't have a QB that can carry this team. Do we have the coaches that can coach up players?

Loomis and Payton don't care since it's not their money that they're blowing.

Ah, yes. Another "writer" who lacks financial creativity and understanding of the NFL Salary Cap.

Mental note no more salary cap topics!��

Pretty shallow and lazy "analysis" by a supposed "salary cap expert." He totally glosses over the fact the team's cap troubles are over after this season. He acts as though they just willy-nilly changed their minds on Galette and Lewis for no reason, and as if they gave up on Graham for no reason and got nothing back in return.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom