Salary Cap? (1 Viewer)

But after looking at it, it’s not as bad as it seems. Lattimore and Ram have huge salaries which can be flipped to bonuses and bring about 30 million off that number. No way Bradley Roby gets that ten million dollar check. I’m sure Cam would do an extension and roll salary into cash. There’s a lot that can be worked out and I don’t see the need for any big cuts after really looking at it. The hardest part would be getting a QB to fit in there, but depending on contract demands that can be doable.

But after looking at it, it’s not as bad as it seems. Lattimore and Ram have huge salaries which can be flipped to bonuses and bring about 30 million off that number. No way Bradley Roby gets that ten million dollar check. I’m sure Cam would do an extension and roll salary into cash. There’s a lot that can be worked out and I don’t see the need for any big cuts after really looking at it. The hardest part would be getting a QB to fit in there, but depending on contract demands that can be doable.
We are going to fit Russ’ contract into it. Need not worry. Mickey has had years to figure it out. It’s going to come together like buttcheeks.

Unless he leads this team to a SB no one is going to give him 30 million a year.
It's QB driven league. With many QB needy teams w/ money. There are only 10 QBs in the whole world today, who can throw for 5TDs in a game (Jamies has done it twice.) And, and fewer who have done it against the NFC champion GB Packers. Winston is one of them. If he finishes the season w/ less than 13 int. 26 + TDs. He will get that kind of money. He has been so money in the red zone. That and only 3 ints, is what is turning heads with Winston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom