Salesman: Bama players used spray (1 Viewer)

He never failed a drug test because it's only detectable via blood testing, which the NFL does not currently use.

Interesting. I guess I just assumed if it's already on the NFL's banned substance list, they'd have a way to check for it.

I loved the advert earlier saying how they use New Zealand antlers, and it's an ancient Chinese technique. How did the Chinese get Antlers from New Zealand?

Sublingual igf-1 "Deer antler spray" is snake oil. PED hormones have to be injected in order to be effective. You don't hear of anyone drinking Hgh or testosterone do you?

Ur joking right? So when people take dbol or winstrol orally it doesn't work? That is false

If I were Ray Lewis I'd make a supplement that uses Seahorse ssmen as a main ingredient. Then claim he used it to rehab faster and it worked miracles. Then sit back and laugh my *** off while millions go spray Seahorse semen under their tongue.

I've never taken the supplement, but I know a guy who swears by this stuff, he is pretty dang yoked, but i'm still skeptical.

I hope everyone who's taken this suddenly sprouts a third nipple.

Didnt some scientist come out and say it is scientifically impossible to take IGF-1 via spray?

Ray Lewis denies using banned substance during rehab from injury - Baltimore Sun

... Sports Illustrated ran an article online Tuesday that connected the Ravens linebacker to S.W.A.T.S. — Sports with Alternatives to Steroids — a company that has marketed alternative health supplements and products to athletes (Yahoo had the story two years ago). The story quotes S.W.A.T.S. co-founder Christopher Key telling a group of college football players that the company’s deer velvet spray contains IGF-1, a hormone that has been banned by most major sports organizations including the NFL.

Dr. Roberto Salvatori, who runs a lab studying growth hormone deficiency and has been on the Hopkins faculty since 1998, said there is no scientifically accepted way to deliver IGF-1 orally.

“If there were, a lot of people would be happy that they don’t need to get shots anymore,” he said. “It’s just simply not possible for it to come from a spray.” ...

If I were Ray Lewis I'd make a supplement that uses Seahorse ssmen as a main ingredient. Then claim he used it to rehab faster and it worked miracles. Then sit back and laugh my *** off while millions go spray Seahorse semen under their tongue.

tumblr_mb0npgh47Z1qzjkhjo1_1280.png

This came to mind lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom