Salivating over Kansas City's Special Teams (1 Viewer)

I wonder if he would be on the bench by now if he played in NO (due to muff)?

You go lots of places due to muff. If muff wants you on the bench, you go to the bench. Muff is undefeated since the beginning of time.

FYI Saints tried out Cairo Santos and passed.

I mean why sign a guy who won the Groza award while playing in your home stadium for 4 years whose name translates to Saint, when you can get some guy that kicks line drives at the defensive line's heads from the Raven's practice squad?

The total opposite from ours. They produce victories for the Chiefs.

Coach O'Dea worked for years with Dave Toub (former of the Bears, now the Chiefs Coach).

If we want to do something with these last games, Sean Payton should give the keys to the unit to Coach O'Dea, no questions asked.

After working with the master, he should have better concepts then old MacMahon. Bringing John Carney to teach Lutz would not be a bad idea also.

Sounds like a plan. Who's calling Benson with the idea? :)

As a side note from this old guy, I can remember when special teams produced wins during the early Mora years. I can remember having a better kick return game and kick blocking strategy than we had an actual offense :mwink:
<script>window.post_1481311780726_7 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }</script><script>window.post_1481311785122_25 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }</script>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom