Sam Mills and La'roi Glover (1 Viewer)

Sam should be but won’t get in I’m afraid

I loved Glover but really?
they pretty much put everyone, even the water boy in the hall of fame. when everyone gets in its nothing special. i am in no way saying sam or glover shouldnt be in, thats not my point, my point is that you see a whole lot of average guys getting awarded in, rather then restricting it to high profile game changing players, just so they can have an awards show every single year, so at some point, they just give it to anybody, even if undeserved

Sam should be but won’t get in I’m afraid

I loved Glover but really?

At first I thought the same thing. He was good but was he that good? Looking at his numbers, the man was pretty darn good. In his 12 years as a starter he averaged 7 Sacks, 46 Tackles and 8 Tackles For Loss a season.

As a starter his average season is almost identical to Warren Sapp's.

they pretty much put everyone, even the water boy in the hall of fame. when everyone gets in its nothing special. i am in no way saying sam or glover shouldnt be in, thats not my point, my point is that you see a whole lot of average guys getting awarded in, rather then restricting it to high profile game changing players, just so they can have an awards show every single year, so at some point, they just give it to anybody, even if undeserved

Unless you are a Saints water boy.

And I don’t really agree here. They go back and award a lot of past greats that may not be known much to you and I but deserve to be there nonetheless. There are some that are questionable especially when we still have so few in.

The Field Mouse should definitely go in. He played like he was 6' 6''.

Glover is not Hall of Fame level. He was good but he wasn't even a Wayne Martin or Joe Johnson or Will Smith to me.

Still rock my Glover jersey some Sundays. Don't think he's a HOFer though...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom