Sam Montgomery, Barkevious Mingo Admit To Bets Based On Performance [Merged] (1 Viewer)

I think it's more a big deal that Montgomery said he slacked off in games against lesser opponents. Playing when you want to isn't exactly something you want in a player.

I think it's more a big deal that Montgomery said he slacked off in games against lesser opponents. Playing when you want to isn't exactly something you want in a player.

Yes, I agree with that. I haven't really liked him from the start, but I'm not an LSU fan either so...I do like Mingo, but if this is true it explains the drop off in performance between the two from 2011 to 2012. I was talking about strictly from a rule violation standpoint. But then again, I don't understand (AT ALL) how we got punished so severely for "bountygate" either, without any sufficient evidence of the scam.

Huge imo. Why would u say that?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

why he said that about himself isnt real smart..Now if you You think LSU players are the only players to do this? Usally the next games after lesser competion,are Huge football games in the SEC.Why risk injury verus lesser football teams when you play in the SEC:jpshakehead:

Would it be classic to select one of them and have Goodell announce it. I can only imagine the hug on stage.

As an LSU fan. Hearing Montgomery say he slacked off in certain games disgusts me. Glad he is gone and I do not want him on the saints.

Why would Sam say that. He hurt his draft chances....OMG:covri:

As an LSU fan. Hearing Montgomery say he slacked off in certain games disgusts me. Glad he is gone and I do not want him on the saints.

You must want to get rid of a lot of LSU players then.
No. 2 Football Wins Another Thriller at Auburn, 12-10 - LSUsports.net - The Official Web Site of LSU Tigers Athletics

Football Plods Past Towson, 38-22 - LSUsports.net - The Official Web Site of LSU Tigers Athletics

Also the game against Idaho were the Tigers were winning 21-14 just before the half before turning it on and routing Idaho.

He is just doing in the small games what Matt Ryan does in the big games, and nobody in the media criticizes Matt Ryan.

That's certainly something he should have kept to himself. I understand he wants to be honest but that was flat out silly to disclose that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom