Sam Rosen, Daryl Johnston announcers (1 Viewer)

Daryl Johnson loves him some Cam Newton.

Early on, when Cam was airmailing passes, they were blaming his WRs. Then when they made their comeback, they start getting all giddy.

I was laughing when Johnson said Carolina's D was "figuring out" the Saints. Of course, that was on two early possessions where the Saints were pinned deep in their own territory and right before the bomb to Cooks. :hihi:

there is a delay between the radio call and the tv.

Ya gotta sync it up brah. I haven't done it in awhile but as I recall the tv feed was ahead. Just pause it for a sec until you get it synced up.

It's a good way to watch.

Ya gotta sync it up brah. I haven't done it in awhile but as I recall the tv feed was ahead. Just pause it for a sec until you get it synced up.

You have to have a dvr to pull it off but yea. Just wait till the ball carrier hits the ground . Pause it then play when henderson says he is down.
Listening to John "falcon" Lynch and Collingswothless make watching unbearable for me. I bought the nfl streaming game pass when I was not in the U.S. And it worked great....

They weren't biased there evaluation of the refs and their calls me that all that really matters as there were times in the game I thought they had no idea what was going on in terms of their calls it was throw a flag and discuss whether it was warranted or not, it's probably why the game ran so long and I lost the broadcast because they had to start the Cowboys vs Packers game.

I slowed down for the comma, and stopped for the period. However, in between, I wasn't sure if you were discussing football or NASCAR.

don't have a dvr. forced to either not watch the game and listen to the radio or watch the game on tv and have to suffer through the announcers. I hate it when we do bad and get the bottom of the barrel team.

I got a late start today and had to listen to the panthers play by play on the radio and there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, worse than having to listen to the panthers play by play. It has to be the worst in football.

The main guy compared Drew to a hamster because he licks his fingers. Then said the panthers had the cheese to lay in the trap that would hopefully snap the mouses neck. Wow. Just so much awfulness.

And Mike Mentor is there color guy and he makes Emmit Smith seem like a poet. The half words and half sentences are awful.

Almost made me feel bad for the panthers fans that they had to listen to it.

But then got to a bar and those panther fans are now redskins fans so I guess it doesn't really matter all that much...

Sam gets so confused on the players names its comical. Poor guy sounds drunk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom