Sam Rosen, Daryl Johnston announcers (1 Viewer)

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, the officials were piss poor today, but that announcing crew is really, really bad. They consistently missed what I thought were obvious calls. At times I felt like I was watching a very biased Panthers broadcasting crew. Specifically, they were WAAAAAY off on the Benjamin overturned catch and the Vaccaro PI. I just don't know how you can call PI on Vaccaro if he's making a play on the ball, and the ball was clearly moving on the Benjamin "catch", yet they claimed it would be upheld.

I'd prefer to never, EVER listen to that crew again.

Very biased. Talked incessantly about the Panthers even when we made plays. Switched over to WWL at half.

They weren't biased there evaluation of the refs and their calls me that all that really matters as there were times in the game I thought they had no idea what was going on in terms of their calls it was throw a flag and discuss whether it was warranted or not, it's probably why the game ran so long and I lost the broadcast because they had to start the Cowboys vs Packers game.

Turn down the sound and tune in to Jim and Deuce. Deuce spots so much before the snap. He has really come into his own.

Daryl Johnson loves him some Cam Newton.

Early on, when Cam was airmailing passes, they were blaming his WRs. Then when they made their comeback, they start getting all giddy.

I was surprised at Daryl Johnston's commentary being so Carolina centered. In the past he's been very complimentary and respectful of the Saints.

However Rosen can never get the players right. Always calling the wrong player's name on a play. I don't know maybe he needs glasses or something? :jpshakehead:

They're not biased, they're incompetent, which is why they're calling a game between a 1-3 and 1-4 team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom