Same ole saints (2 Viewers)

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Same ol Saints?

They just made a great move. A first round talent on a position of need.

I’ll say same ol’ David Robbins, coming to whine when the team takes different road then his preference.

David: open your mind, and watch more football.
Unless it was written in one of those black books in the drawer of a cheap hotel he won't believe it.

OP
OP

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Same ol Saints?

They just made a great move. A first round talent on a position of need.

I’ll say same ol’ David Robbins, coming to whine when the team takes different road then his preference.

David: open your mind, and watch more football.
I have been watching football and following the saints since 1967. I have worn bags over my head. Don't lecture me. I have been a die hard saints fan all of my life. Yet I have seen the same thing from them over and over. Give me a break. When you have been a fan as long as I've been then you can judge me

SaintPancake

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
O line depth was a must. This team lost its dominance during the season once the injuries started to pile up. If the O line can play dominant again all season and playoffs then no one can beat us. Not even the refs.

OP
OP

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
I am almost 56 years old and y'all treat me like some kind of an idiot. I have seen the same thing from the saints year after year. You bring in a free agent center. You draft one the year before. You have Cameron Tom. Then you trade up for one. In a year when you have no picks. What a joke

Brandon13

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I have been watching football and following the saints since 1967. I have worn bags over my head. Don't lecture me. I have been a die hard saints fan all of my life. Yet I have seen the same thing from them over and over. Give me a break. When you have been a fan as long as I've been then you can judge me
Hey relax, it's not the end of the world.

WCoastSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Drew Brees is not a good QB with pressure up the middle. He needs greats guards and a great center. Our great center retired so they got a new one. A lot of good a WR would do if Drew is on the turf.

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
I am almost 56 years old and y'all treat me like some kind of an idiot.
Not one person has called you an idiot. Stop with the persecution complex.

I have seen the same thing from the saints year after year. You bring in a free agent center. You draft one the year before. You have Cameron Tom. Then you trade up for one. In a year when you have no picks. What a joke
They were one blown call away from the Super Bowl a few months ago, so I think the team, its coaches, and executives deserve a little...faith.

Last edited:

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
I am almost 56 years old and y'all treat me like some kind of an idiot. I have seen the same thing from the saints year after year. You bring in a free agent center. You draft one the year before. You have Cameron Tom. Then you trade up for one. In a year when you have no picks. What a joke
Are you drunk? We have been to the playoffs 2 years in a row! Mickey’s system is working!

Reaction score
Not sure how you can say same ole Saints like that when this current FO has us in playoff contention and has delivered a SB. They have changed for certain, although it seems you have not.

As long as they field a winning team, I really don't care who they take in the draft.

st. dave

All-Pro
Reaction score
Poor you. Been here since 2001. Don't lecture us on your longevity. Got 5 years on you, sonny! Championships are won in the trenches. What good are flash in the pan receivers if Brees has no time to throw to them? Admit it, you simply started this thread to be an antagonist in order to see how many pages it would generate. Sad.

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom