Sammie Lee Hill (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
At 6'4" 330 lbs, I think he can be our one year answer at nose tackle. Still not sold on Bunkley at Nose tackle. He doesn't seem big enough for that position. I dont see Detroit re-signing this guy.

I think we should make a new thread for each free agent out there. Oh wait...

I think we should make a new thread for each free agent out there. Oh wait...

Do you have anything else to talk about in this boring offseason?? .... I have been anxiously waiting to hear about Will Smith and Jonathan Vilma's situation but that is just taking too long.

At 6'4" 330 lbs, I think he can be our one year answer at nose tackle. Still not sold on Bunkley at Nose tackle. He doesn't seem big enough for that position. I dont see Detroit re-signing this guy.

Hill is young, improving and has a lot of upside why would you only want to bring him in for 1 year?

Also Bunkley was the #1 rated DT against the run in 2011 when playing in the 3-4 and given we are going 1 gap scheme so he is big enough. Its more about strength than size and Bunkley is stronger than his size would indicate.

I would love to sign Hill he is strong enough to play the nose and quick enough to play the 4 or 5 technique at DE

Do you have anything else to talk about in this boring offseason?? .... I have been anxiously waiting to hear about Will Smith and Jonathan Vilma's situation but that is just taking too long.

Not saying we cant talk about him.. But using one of the numerous free agent threads that are already on the first 2 pages would help. I would actually like to sign him as well.

Hill is a very good player and would be a great addition

Bunkley will play the shaded NT just like he did last year. And he'll come off on nickel sets when we go 2-4.

Rob Ryan made it work with the 290 lbs Ratliff and we just restructured Bunkley's contract showing an organizational commitment to him. You might not be sold on him but our coaches are.

I don't see us getting a highly rated free agent NT, we've committed to Bunkley, but we do need some depth. I see us drafting a nose tackle in mid or late rounds, and an UDFA or two and we maybe pick up someone cheap as well.

Hill would b awesome, but Aubrayo Franklin mite b on our radar, cause' of his familiarity with us n him coming off a stellar season. We could draft 1 n Brandon Williams would b ideal but actually Johnathan Hankins isn't exactly outta the question aswell, depending on what the panties end up doin b4 our pick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom