Samsung Galaxy Watch (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here got the new Samsung Galaxy Watch? I've had my current Seiko Kinetic watch for almost 20 years now and it's starting to lose the ability to hold a charge, so I'm in the market and figured I'd jump on board the smartwatch train.

1) Wait for the Pixel Watch
2) Fossil Q
3) Fitbit Versa
4) Old Moto 360
5) Wait for something better
6) Buy a Gear if you must...

I had the Moto 360, but when it finally quite I went with the FitBit Blaze until Android got their act together and battery life improved. if I HAD to get one now, I'd lean towards the Fossil Q if you want the full experience unless you have an iPhone. Then I'd go with an Apple Watch. I am waiting until the new Pixel watches come out this year to decide if I upgrade from the Blaze. I would upgrade to the Versa (more of a smart fitness tracker than smart watch) before going w/ a Gear. Otherwise I'll just wear this one until it dies on me.

I do hear good things about the Samsung Gear. The rotating bezel/dial to access apps is pretty nice and it's slim on your wrist, but the app support is lacking and I'm just not a big fan of Samsung products. I think Samsung could do a lot better and I'd rather not reward them with my money.

I have the Garmin ViVo Fit II ….no charging required but it doesn't do anything fancy either. I have had it for over 2 years and no battery change yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom