San Antonio, TX (1 Viewer)

Saints fan in VA

Drinkn more daily
Reaction score
I am moving to TX later this year and was wondering how many people that visit this site are living there? Also looking for a good place to watch the game with other Saints fans.

Not sure about San Antonio but we have a Saints bar in Austin. Shoal Creek Saloon.

I lived in San Antonio from 98-05 and there no real Saints bars in town. I had to get the nfl ticket from direct tv thats probably your best bet. I used to go to Tex's sports bar at the hilton at 410 and San Pedro before I got nfl ticket. I never tried Shoal Creek in Austin but I have heard about it being a Saints bar. Theres a couple other sports bars around Big daddy`s ,Fatso`s, CJ`s scoreboard is one I used to go to. Tip : dont ever get the butt-burner wings from CJ`s!! I think you`ll like San Antonio we really miss all those restaurants. Send me an email if you have any questions about the city. Saintfan21@aol.com

Pat

Champs Americana at I-10 & Huebner isn't bad either. They show all the games, usually on 2 screens. If Dallas is playing at the same time, go early; that place can fill up pretty quickly by the time the games start.

Like TouchdownDeuce said, haven't found any one place where Saints fans gather.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom