San Diego game 2012 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Talk about looking ahead!
I have a friend that manages an apartment complex in downtown S.D. So, i'm excited for this game. Free place to stay. :)
From what I understand, it's easy to get tix to S.D. games.
Anyone else thinking of going to this game? Chad Moore? you in?

Just dont start chanting "Saints! Saints! Saints!" Isn't this where that Jets fan got arrested?

SD seems like a pretty cool place to go. Free place to stay makes it even better. I'm looking ahead to the SF game, but I need the schedule to come out to make sure it will indeed be possible.

Good luck and hope you get to represent our boys in Cali!

I have a friend that manages an apartment complex in downtown S.D. So, i'm excited for this game. Free place to stay. :)

I'm definitely going. We only play in the AFC stadiums once every eight years so you've got to take advantage of the good ones. San Diego, Denver, Baltimore, Miami, New England - all great road trips that are far too rare.

I'll be there for sure. I'm 90 mins north of San Diego.

Can't WAIT!!

What place does your friend manage? I'm close to downtown SD. Tickets are usually pretty easy to get but pretty pricy as compared to some other stadiums.
I can't say firsthand how visiting fans are treated at Qualcomm because I've worn my Charger gear to the couple of games that I went to.
However, I have seen security toss visiting fans that appeared to be doing nothing.
The staff at Qualcomm are about the worst that I have ever seen anywhere: unfriendly, unhelpful, rude, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom