San Diego @ Indy (1 Viewer)

"Chargers are going to get murdered. I cant wait until those idiots just flapping their gums again this week."

I was trying to agree with your earlier statement.

Yeah but Im not actually going to call them the AFC champs yet, that's bad karma. We Patriots fans like to follow the mold of our coach and team and play up every opponent like they're world beaters.

Yeah but Im not actually going to call them the AFC champs yet, that's bad karma. We Patriots fans like to follow the mold of our coach and team and play up every opponent like they're world beaters.

Didn't know about that.

Can you take back my "congratulations to the AFC Champion Patriots!" comment?

I'm sorry I said that.

Last edited:
If anyone cares,

that was officially the last game EVER at the RCA Dome.

I will. As an Indiana tax-payer I am paying for a stadium that nobody outside of Indianapolis wants but everybody is forced to pay for. Our Governor is selling off our infrastructure because he says that he wants to privatize everything but not so with the new facility. My guess is that he will sell it off for less than cost eventually. He will be applauded for his efforts I'm sure.

I will. As an Indiana tax-payer I am paying for a stadium that nobody outside of Indianapolis wants but everybody is forced to pay for. Our Governor is selling off our infrastructure because he says that he wants to privatize everything but not so with the new facility. My guess is that he will sell it off for less than cost eventually. He will be applauded for his efforts I'm sure.

Of course Kraft built our stadium with his own money. Another reason why Pats > Colts :9:

I guess Norv Turner is not an idiot after all.

He has stood up to all the pressure and won TWO playoff games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom