San Diego @ Indy (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I am one that thinks the Colts will beat the Patriots but first the Colts have to get past a Chargers team that matches up well against them. The Chargers can get after the QB and they like to attack from the edge out of their 3-4 defense and they can do it without selling out in the secondary or give up huge running lanes in the middle. Sacks and forcing offensive penalties is the best way to stop the Colts from driving up and down the field. If they can get enough stops and allow LT to get going before the Colts can put up a big lead then I like the Chargers chances. If the Colts can get up 10 points or more this game is over.

Bob Sanders gets a lot of credit on defense but I really like this kid Antoine Bethea. I think he has emerged as one of the better safeties in the NFL and has the rare capability of bringing the wood and making plays in coverage. In the end the Chargers will hold the Colts down but just lack the fire power at the QB position against one of the best pass defenses in the NFL.

Colts 27-17

I don't know. Chargers has been very inconsistent this year. Sometimes they are actually very good. Gates has been cleared for the game so it all comes down to who wants it the most

that was a serious Dig at Merriman for that celebtrating that sack

Looks like we got ourselves a ballgame here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom