san fran anyone (1 Viewer)

The wife and I just spent $600 on 2 tix. lower reserve south endzone Sec 11! WHO DAT!!! Driving up Friday morning

That sounds like a great price for that section right by the field! How much are they selling for this week in that section I wonder? Maybe Peirre will gift wrap a ball for you after he score multi-TDs!

Group

I'm sprolin' solo and want to sit Saints fans! Any group have an extra ticket for sale?

I'm in section LE29, anyone??

I am going up from LA by myself and I am hoping there will be some Who Dats in my section!

It's the lower east stands, on the visitors side, this is my first playoff game, surely there will be, right??

Thanks! Love to meet up with any fellow Louisianans before the game!

I can't reply to messages until I have 5 posts! This is my second! I don't have an extra ticket to the person who messaged me but if you end up in the lower east stands, let me know!

east side

I can't reply to messages until I have 5 posts! This is my second! I don't have an extra ticket to the person who messaged me but if you end up in the lower east stands, let me know!

What section and row are you on?

I am LE 29, row 17. Is there a reason there is not a seat number listed? It's my first time at Candlestick!

The physical ticket isn't here yet, good company on eBay I just don't know my seat yet.

I'm in. Flight arrives at 9:50 a.m. Heading to the tailgate plaza. Who's with me?

ticket prices are dropping pretty good. lowest was 249 last week and already down to 170.

Wife and I already had plans to be in San Francisco that weekend for business; trying to decide whether we have time to go to the game. Not crazy about the idea of taking her into a hostile environment (we had a friend who was at the last Saints game at Candlestick and was physically threatened). Fortunately nice Niners fans intervened and got her away from the guys who were being jerks to her.

Wife and I already had plans to be in San Francisco that weekend for business; trying to decide whether we have time to go to the game. Not crazy about the idea of taking her into a hostile environment (we had a friend who was at the last Saints game at Candlestick and was physically threatened). Fortunately nice Niners fans intervened and got her away from the guys who were being jerks to her.

We have wives with us that is why I got a large group. We got 8 in a row. Upper sec 36 row 15. See if you can find any left in our row or in front and back
and sit with us. Hopefully a large number of us will keep some fans in check. :idunno:*fingers crossed*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom