San Fran possible tampeing with Briggs (1 Viewer)

First thing I thought about was how sick the 49ers LB core would be with Briggs, Willis and Lawson.

The first thing I thought about was "they already have solid linebackers, why don't they actually try fixing their problem at the Nose?"

The first thing I thought about was "they already have solid linebackers, why don't they actually try fixing their problem at the Nose?"

They wanta be like the Redskins and sign as many overpriced FA's as possible? Thats all I can figure.

Their LB Corps would be one of the best. With Future 1st Ballot HOF'er Mike Singletary coaching them up. They could be scary. They also need to add another quaity CB opposite of Clements and their defense will be a force to reckon with.

Maybe they can release Willis and Lawson and we sign them, then they can sign Briggs as much as they want. The 49ers Lbs would be too good with 3 amazing line backers it wouldn't be fair becuase we would still beat them next eyar anyway.

they cant and wont do that.

Umm.. the NFL can do whatever they want. They are a privately owned enterprise with an anti-trust exemption. Goodell could revoke their #1 pick and award the Pats a supplemental pick at the end of the round. And there's not a damn thing they could do. When they signed up for the franchise they recognized the absolute control of the commissioner. Where would they appeal to.. congress?

That too. Better yet, how about finding a QB because if Shaun Hill doesn't pick up where he left off last year they have a terrible QB situation and Alex Smith isn't even a good back up QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom