San Francisco Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

brickfish

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Looking for some SF Saints fans. I live in the City and am new to the area. I've been going to the Bayside Sports Bar on Union which is pretty cool (they show all the games) but the Bears bandwagon jumpers are starting to annoy me.

Any Saints fans around here? Is there a more New Orleans-friendly place to watch the game?

Well, I'm back in L.A. now, but I went to school in the bay for two years. I was in the East Bay and hit this little sports bar in Fremont called The Huddle. There were one or two other Saints fans there and it was a cool place, they always gave us a t.v. Prob not worth heading across the bridge for, don't even know if it's still there, but if you ever head over there for some reason, might want to check it out.

Oh, and we'll catch you next year when we roll up to whip on the Whiners :)

Flat Iron bar on 3rd st in San Rafael - across the GG bridge from you. I and several fans go there... and Marin is nice place to run around in...

Hey brickfish welcome to SF,CA!!

I've been watching the Saints game at

yatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel
1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010 (at Broadway Ave)

It's inside of the Hotel the place is called Knuckles it's on the second floor. I've been going there for the last 4yrs now so hope to see you there!!

Thanks guys. I've pretty much been the only Saints fan watching the games at Bayside Sports Bar. There is one other guy in the bar that I thought was a fan, but turns out he just has Bush on his fantasy team.

I've been suprised with how many Bears and Eagles fans there are over here. I guess when your team (the 49ers) is so bad, you get on another bandwagon. It was sooooo great when we beat Philly a couple weeks ago. All the fairweather fans quietly closed their bar tabs afterward and snuck out.

I watched the Browns game at Kezars by Golden Gate park. Nice bar, but it might as well be in Philadelphia with all the Eagles fans. They have a bunch of screens though and there were a couple Saints fans there.

Also, I caught a game at Zeke's in SOMA. It was OK, but the beer prices are high. Also, I was the only Saints fan there.

Kezar is a great place when the Eagles are playing at a diff. time. They also have the best wings in the bay area. The final final in the marina is good and so is Kilowatt in the mission.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom