San Jose, California Saints Fans? (1 Viewer)

My brother in law is from San Jose. He is a 49er fan though. I give you permission to punch him just on that alone!

I actually looked into this a few weeks ago. This looks like a decent place in San Fran ...
Black Magic Voodoo Lounge - Marina/Cow Hollow - San Francisco, CA

I can definitely confirm that BMVL is a great place to watch Saints games. It's always packed with Who Dats. I've lived in the bay for over 10 years now, but only found that spot 3 years ago. Since then, I've been several times and never been disappointed. If you live near SF and love the Saints, it's the place to go. These days I live and work near San Jose though, so it's a tough trek up to North SF for 10am Sunday morning kickoffs (finding parking can also be very difficult near BMVL). I did it last week for the opener, but it's painful. BMVL will probably remain my go-to, but if people were gathering in the South Bay for games, I'd probably be down for it.....especially when we have the early kickoffs or Mon/Thurs night games.

I can definitely confirm that BMVL is a great place to watch Saints games. It's always packed with Who Dats. I've lived in the bay for over 10 years now, but only found that spot 3 years ago. Since then, I've been several times and never been disappointed. If you live near SF and love the Saints, it's the place to go. These days I live and work near San Jose though, so it's a tough trek up to North SF for 10am Sunday morning kickoffs (finding parking can also be very difficult near BMVL). I did it last week for the opener, but it's painful. BMVL will probably remain my go-to, but if people were gathering in the South Bay for games, I'd probably be down for it.....especially when we have the early kickoffs or Mon/Thurs night games.

I might have to check that out. I actually got in town Monday night, probably going to settle in Santa Clara / Sunnyvale / Mountain View so yeah it looks like a bit of a hike for 10am. Might go this week since its a night game but me and a fellow Saints fan would love to call a bar home somewhere around the San Jose area. Any good place?

Last week we were in Nashville and found a place to watch the game with 80 Saints fans through Google. I thought I'd try the same thing for San Jose and found this thread. I actually poked around local places to see if anyone was doing anything and the two most likely - NOLA in Palo Alto and Poor House Bistro in San Jose, don't look like they have any kind of Saints game events. Doesn't seem like Poor House even has a TV.

We're in South San Jose though and will have the game on Sunday night. We have NFL Sunday Package so we get all the Saints games. In anyone is interested send me a note (paul@stefaniawine.com) or PM.

Bump... I'm in Millbrae if anyone wants to meet up tomorrow. First time not having the ticket this year. I know of a place in Burlingame called the American bull that'll
Have it on I believe. Message me if in the area!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom