San Jose, California Saints Fans? (1 Viewer)

HOLLA. West San Jose. Not a whole lotta Saints fans or NFL fans in general around here. James's online streams are pretty much all I have to rely on for the games.

Where are the San Jose, if there are any?

Where will you be watching the game this Monday?

I was born in San Jose...well...actually Sacremento...but live in San Jose till I was 5 and moved with my family to NawLins...so I'z be watching it here...

I live in South San Jose. This week I'll be moving off the 280 Wednesday-Saturday; Southwest & Race or Meridian (depending on which way you are coming from). I usually watch the games at home on my 52 inch. I'd be nice to watch the game with some fellow Who Dats.

I live in the Monterey Bay area and there are precious few Saints fans. I've been watching all the games on my computer thanks to James_kp. I'm not sure if I will do that for the MNF game against the Pats, though. I may go to my sister's house. I usually go there after the Saints games on Sundays to watch the Sunday Night game.

I lived in San ho for about a year. I was only there for the tail end of the '05 season and the first two games in '06. I watched games at BJ's near Apple's corporate office and double d's in Los Gatos. There were a lot of Football fans at DD's but no Saints fans at least when I went 3 years ago.

I'll be watching the monday night game at home, but all of the Sunday games I catch at Ricky's in San Leandro. There is quite a few of us (up to 15) that watch the Saints games there. One awesome couple drive from San Jose every week.

I live in South San Jose. This week I'll be moving off the 280 Wednesday-Saturday; Southwest & Race or Meridian (depending on which way you are coming from). I usually watch the games at home on my 52 inch. I'd be nice to watch the game with some fellow Who Dats.

I'm going to Double'D's for the game tonight if you want to join up.

Anyone want to plan to get together Saturday night somewhere to watch the game?

wife is from san jose. living in pascagoula, ms now. we were back there for thanksgiving. had to fly out of sfo at 3am monday to get back to nola in time for the pats game.

good luck to all of you and hope you can put together a crowd for for cowgirls game. i'll be in the dome thinking about you guys out there watching it. yell loud.

Alright, gonna try this again. Anyone in San Jose wanna try to catch the game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom