San Jose, California Saints Fans? (1 Viewer)

If I lived in SJ I'd probably join you, Cali. Sorry, just too far away for me. But thanks for asking! I did join your San Jose group on here though.

bit of a hike for me this weekend.. but I'd be down to make the trip in the future! Also.. I know this is really early but.. we play the Niners in San Fran next year.. we need to get an SR tailgate party set up!

We host a Super Bowl party every year. anyone in the area is welcome to come watch in Suisun City.

Also up for tailgating at the stick next year.

Anyone in San Jose got a spot where the game is being watched?

Where are the San Jose, if there are any?

Where will you be watching the game this Monday?

I am all the way up here in Eureka. I watch games at a pizza parlor that ripped off the NBA logo. Jerry West holding a pizza.....lololol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Bumping this again to see if any Saint fans are watching the game in San Jose area. I live in Fremont now so I'm a bit further north. Also seeing if there are any known spots for watching Saints game in the area.

I'm in Castro Valley. This weeks game will be on Fox. No competing local games.

Wow, what a surprise thread. I'm actually moving to San Jose in a week (longtime NOLA resident) and was about to start this topic on SR.

I don't know many people out there so I'd love to watch the games this year with some fellow who dats.

I'm in Castro Valley. This weeks game will be on Fox. No competing local games.
We are pretty close. Do you go somewhere to watch games or do you watch them at home? I've only been in the Fremont area since November and I'm not too familiar with the area yet.
Wow, what a surprise thread. I'm actually moving to San Jose in a week (longtime NOLA resident) and was about to start this topic on SR.

I don't know many people out there so I'd love to watch the games this year with some fellow who dats.
I'm definitely down. My wife's dad is a pastor so I missed a few of the games, but I try to have a balance also. I'd be game for finding a place to watch them.

I live at the border of Fremont & Milpitas. There's a few Applebees and the sorts with lots of TVs but I don't know if any of them will show the Saints game. I'm down to watch it somewhere though

We are pretty close. Do you go somewhere to watch games or do you watch them at home? I've only been in the Fremont area since November and I'm not too familiar with the area yet.
I'm definitely down. My wife's dad is a pastor so I missed a few of the games, but I try to have a balance also. I'd be game for finding a place to watch them.

I actually looked into this a few weeks ago. This looks like a decent place in San Fran ...
Black Magic Voodoo Lounge - Marina/Cow Hollow - San Francisco, CA

Born in Palo Alto but went to HS at Independence (class of 03). I wish I had the kind of support you all have now. Hope you all can meet up and enjoy a few games together. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom