Sanchez/Brees Postgame (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/137625456/80ec34dd" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

As much as I hate Sanchez and USC, atleast he's manning up and not giving excuses.

Pretty stand up guy... He's gonna be good but he aint no Drew Brees!!! Welcome to the Dome Rookie!

How was the noise in the Dome? I am curious as to what Sanchez was going to say about the noise. The announcers said the jets had worse at practice? Any feedback would be great!

LOL! He said the Saints D didn't fool him. He looked lost out there to me.

That's the 3rd time this season we DIDNT let a rookie/first-time starter beat us. Were starting a new trend!

I don't know how you can't be impressed with Sanchez. This guy gets it, he owned up to his poor play, realizes its just 1 loss, and will move on. I have no doubt he will rebound, and the Jets will be a threat in the AFC as long as he's behind center.

Awesome dude- thanks for posting it. Hey- at least Sanchez owned up to it. And man o man- Drew is one classy dude.

I must say now that we have WON. I like Sanchez. This kid is going to be one hell of a QB.

I knew he would have trouble with the crowd noise, and the pressure we would bring, and we would be able to cause a couple turnovers (didnt expect 4), but with that said it was only his 4th career game. Good luck Jets fans i think you finally have that QB ya'll been waiting for.

Pretty good interview by Sanchez. Got to give him that. Like I said in another post, he would make a great backup quarterback or journeyman for us.

Hey Mark...who did you lose your first Pro game to? Ah the New Orleans Saints. Thats who.

You have to admire Sanchez the way he manned up to the picks. No doubt he'll improve with more experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom