Sandusky's Guilty On 45 Of 48 Charges (1 Viewer)

i thought about this after the costas interview - i can't see him letting himself go to prison - he seems way too fragile
now that he can't remain in the state of denial he has to see the prison stretch that awaits him and he won't be able accept it

im not going to say what i'm saying b/c i just don't feel cool "naming" it, but i would be shocked if he served a day

What he did was horrible.....while you can't go back in time, there is at least some justice in the end.

My prayers are for the families of all involved.

Over/Under on how long Sandusky lasts in general population: 5 minutes.

From Penn State to the State Pen...... Unless he's kept from the general population, Jerry gets what he deserves when it comes to prison justice.

From Penn State to the State Pen...... Unless he's kept from the general population, Jerry gets what he deserves when it comes to prison justice.

I seriously doubt he gets put in general population. He wouldn't last long there. Might as well consider him a dead man unless they put him in segregation. Don't know how that will be handled though.

And now begin the civil suits against Penn State and what's left of the organization Sandusky ran...

This will not even help. Let the butt hurt begin.

vaseline.jpg

Seriously, how does this go on for 15 years? How many cover ups occurred? This will cost Penn State millions and I hope every penny goes to the familes.

Seriously, how does this go on for 15 years? How many cover ups occurred? This will cost Penn State millions and I hope every penny goes to the familes.

The lawyers get a third

Good riddance to that scumbag. He won't last 10 minutes in prison.
Penn State will suffer. You won't hear about the Nittany Lions for at least a decade.

How do they not get the death penalty?
SMU paid players for 4 years and lost football.
Penn State looked out for a serial child rapist, for 15 years even going so far as to allow him to commit crimes on campus. Why are they allowed to keep making Billions off of their football team??

Obviously we'll have to see just how deep the rabbit hole was re: Penn State covering stuff up, but from what we've seen so far it definitely doesn't look good for them.

I said for years that when Penn State folks talked about the team/school they sounded less like proud, loyal alumni and more like obsessed cult members. The more of this sick, twisted story that came out, the truer that seemed.

That school is done for a while. Not just athletically, but academically as well. You don't casually move past something like this. Not when it went all the way to the top. The fundamental integrity of that institution has been destroyed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom