Sandy Hook parents win case against hoaxers (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good.

I don’t think it will stop the hoaxers, conspiracy theorists and claims of crisis actors when a tragedy occurs but hopefully this will help slow it down a bit
===========================

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — The father of a victim of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre has won a defamation lawsuit against the authors of a book that claimed the shooting never happened — the latest victory for victims’ relatives who have been taking a more aggressive stance against conspiracy theorists.

The book, “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook,” has also been pulled from shelves to settle claims against its publisher filed by Lenny Pozner, whose 6-year-old son Noah was killed in the shooting...............

Noah Pozner was the youngest victim of the Sandy Hook shootings. He was six years old. He was shot eleven times. His jaw was blown off. His left hand was blown off. I just think that bears mentioning in light of the discussion of whether or not all opinions deserve to be treated respectfully.

Last edited:
Noah Pozner was the youngest victim of the Sandy Hook shootings. He was six years old. He was shot eleven times. His jaw was blown off. His left hand was blown off. I just think that bears mentioning in light of the discussion of whether or not all opinions deserve to be treated respectfully.

I hadn’t read that

Can you imagine being Mr. Pozner and someone getting in your face and screaming that not only did this not happen, Noah never existed at all?

He’s a better man than me, I don’t know how you stop yourself from beating that guy senseless

I hadn’t read that

Can you imagine being Mr. Pozner and someone getting in your face and screaming that not only did this not happen, Noah never existed at all?

He’s a better man than me, I don’t know how you stop yourself from beating that guy senseless

Pozner is the legit man. He started off by making every requested legal document concerning his son's life and death public. Even had Noah's remains DNA tested. When none of that worked, he began counter trolling and doxxing his trolls. Even though he had to move homes every few months to keep the rest of his family safe. At the same time he's been making concerted efforts to convert trolls and skeptics into supporting him with some success.

Great muli-part listen about his story on This American Life. Link

I hadn’t read that

I couldn't begin to imagine

I hadn’t read that

He has a hell of a lot more self control than I ever could. I get ticked off just reading about these people.

I salute and applaud Mr. Pozner for his courage, eloquence and patience in dealing with folks who should be in a mental ward or jail for the atrocious statements they make...if you believe in Karma, they will get theirs in the end....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom