[Satire]Roger Goodell: “Why Does All The Food In New Orleans Taste Like It Has Spit In It?” (1 Viewer)

saintyclaus

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
ProfootballMock feature article:

This is it folks: Super Bowl week. And I am PUMPED. It’s gonna be a great game between two fantastic teams. And when it’s done, I’ll hand over a shiny new Lombardi trophy to the winner of the 2013 Super Bowl, right here in beautiful New Orleans, LA.

I do have one question though: why does all the food in this town taste like it has spit in it?

Yesterday morning, for example, I ordered up a room service breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and coffee, and I swear that everything tasted like spit. And I don’t mean just clear, watery saliva, because who could taste that, right? No, I’m talking about full on, snotty, hock-a-loogie type of mucousy spit.

Read more:
Roger Goodell: "The Food In New Orleans Tastes Like It Has Spit In It"*|*ProFootballMock.com

yeah, hate to be him, part of the fun of being in NOLA is eating the food, I'm sure his ears are ringing too.

If he's as smart as he thinks he is, he would have brought his own chef.....

Man, I'm loving it. You just know roger has these thoughts running through his head every time he takes a bite of something.

Spit in his food is nothing, wait until all the gris gris start taking effect.

He'll probably have an intern order what he actually wants then make the kid switch with him when the food comes out.

It just sounds like something he'd do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom