Saturday all games thread (except canceled games by teams who won't play) (1 Viewer)

Aggies having their way w/ Tenn right now..

Which plays into Florida's strategy in canceling game. They think Tennesseee loses to Aggies and Bama. A 6-1 Florida wins the East over a 6-2 Tennessee.

Danielson absolutely roasted SEC commissioner Sankey with some very pointed questions Sankey dodged. When asked directly if he had the power to make Florida and LSU play, Sankey waffled weakly.

Sankey sounded shaky and defensive for the entire interview. What a weenie.

LSU once played a Monday night makeup game.
What's the problem with forcing Florida to do that now?

LSU once played a Monday night makeup game.
What's the problem with forcing Florida to do that now?

No doubt. Everything is just fine for a Monday night game. It's not too late to actually do it, but UF won't do it and Sankey doesn't have the nuts to tell UF to do it. It's a shame, really.

Colllege game day thread and no Bob E?

Oh the humanity. ��

My guess he was in beach house in South Carolina partying and got swept out to sea. I mean what other explanations are there?

Lot of weather prep still going on here in Virginia. I imagine he has been busy, and may even still be at the office, or sleeping a long night off.

Or he could have won the lottery and disappeared into the mountains with Charlie Sheen and a couple of Back Page ladies for a long weekend. Either one is possible.

This is why I love you guys. Sadly I went back to night last night for the next month. After a 16 hour shift last night I took a well deserved nap today. Luckily only 14-15 hours tonight. The USCG is closing Norfolk Harbor at 0000 so right now were running around trying to get every one secured to a dock or out to sea.

Man, the Vols are allergic to the football...

I hate to admit it but A&M is ALOT better than what I thought and that 1 hand catch was sick

Lol 7th turnover for Tenn...

I hate to admit it but A&M is ALOT better than what I thought and that 1 hand catch was sick
Welcome back kotter. Not buying the night cover story, more likely 15 hr nites with hookahs, hookers and blow. :mwink:

Vols turned the ball over a bunch. A&M defense looks lucky to me, giving up a ton of yds. Vols heading it to them.

Tenn pulls to within a TD... amazing to believe that they're still in this w/ 7 TO's....

3rd and Chavis. Ironically when Chavis was doing so well at Tennessee, their fans hated his "3rd and Chavis" third down defense.

The aggies are giving up chunks of yardage in this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom