Saturday all games thread (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Props to Bob E for starting LSU thread. We are a small fraternity/sorority of posters here on the college board which is surprising given the popularity of college football and the number of football-heads on the super forum.

I think if we also do an all games thread we may over the course of the season increase the traffic back here.

Lots of games to discuss today, starting with Oklahoma at Houston. The Big 12 is expanding with a bunch of teams in the mix. Houston is one of those teams. Beating Oklahoma would be a giant step for Houston who very much wants to be seen as a major player in college football.

This guy Mixon for Ok looks good so far

Yup. His catch a certain contender for college football top ten plays of the week.

Whoa Jennings is playing for UL-L now? I didnt realize this

Whoa Jennings is playing for UL-L now? I didnt realize this

I live in the area and UL fans are pumped about Jennings. I think he will do well. There were times last year when Harris struggled I wanted Jennings to get another chance.

Bob, looks like me and you for all games thread. If we can add a poster each week by the end of season we should be up to 12 of us. :ezbill:

ULL getting shelled. This OK vs Houston game is real good.

#It'sthemostwonderfultimeoftheyear!

I expected Houston to just be outclassed in terms of the athletes out on the field, but they look like they could play with just about anybody

I don't think UL-L is winning today

No doubt. Tough to get BSU right out the gate. Jennings has been inconsistent so far. But then the entire offense has been off. Hopefully it's just first game jitters and they'll settle down.

I expected Houston to just be outclassed in terms of the athletes out on the field, but they look like they could play with just about anybody

Houston is legit. Texas will hand Herman a blank check after they fire Strong

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom