Saturday all games thread (1 Viewer)

Some pretty interesting matchups later today. Clemson-Louisville and Wisconsin-Michigan.

Yup. I'll be watching Wisc/Mich but sadly I will be long in bed before Clemson/Louy ends

That int Texas threw on the last drive was killer. Texas d finally getting some stops.

Headed out to LSU game. Looks like Bob, Guido and Dave will have to keep our college game day thread alive. Lol. College board flies under the radar. What we lack in quantity back here, we make up for in quality. 😎

When we have our college board get together, all we will need is an 8 top table at a sports bar somewhere.

Headed out to LSU game. Looks like Bob, Guido and Dave will have to keep our college game day thread alive. Lol. College board flies under the radar. What we lack in quantity back here, we make up for in quality. 😎

When we have our college board get together, all we will need is an 8 top table at a sports bar somewhere.

If yall ever come out to DC, let me know. Would love to meet you guys. Agreed on the quality part. I don't visit other college boards cuz they're 95% trash.

Headed out to LSU game. Looks like Bob, Guido and Dave will have to keep our college game day thread alive. Lol. College board flies under the radar. What we lack in quantity back here, we make up for in quality. ��

Spot on. Were kind of like our own small family within a larger family.

If yall ever come out to DC, let me know. Would love to meet you guys. Agreed on the quality part. I don't visit other college boards cuz they're 95% trash.

Hmmmm. Will have to keep that in mind. Wife has been wanting to go to the Smithsonian but I hate the drive but they have a Amtrack sub station close by now so I may take her soon.

Hmmmm. Will have to keep that in mind. Wife has been wanting to go to the Smithsonian but I hate the drive but they have a Amtrack sub station close by now so I may take her soon.

Yep, the Smithsonian is great, so much to see. I love the air and space museum and natural history. All the museums are pretty great. Plus it's not too hot now. Pretty good time of the year to go.

Yep, the Smithsonian is great, so much to see. I love the air and space museum and natural history. All the museums are pretty great. Plus it's not too hot now. Pretty good time of the year to go.

Sad part is I don't live that far away and I cant remember the last time I went to DC.

This Wisc-Mich game looks like it's gonna be a good one...

Baylor wins on last sec FG

Wow, it looked like Baylor was gonna lose. Iowa State can never get out from under the shadow of the top tiered schools. They've been close a few times, but rarely able to pull it off.

Digging those jordan logos on the Mich unis, perfect set up for some great crying jordan memes if they lose lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom