Saturday all games thread (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got weekend pass from my wife and am just now settling in with a blue moon brew to watch afternoon games. Va just converted two 4th down plays and have a chance to tie Louisville late.

Gonna find a sports bar later somewhere to watch World Series and Auburn Ole Miss. I will also watch some of Ga/Fla game. Tomorrow will go see Saints whip seahooks.

Va gets td to draw to 23-24 with two minutes to go. Can't believe they are going for 2

And they got it!!!!!!

My daughter went to UVA so I like to follow them. They have a cool looking stadium, smaller than most SEC venues, but very cool look.

Gonna come down to a field goal, Louisville in range.

Whoa, td. Wow.

So if UGA beats UF and UK beats Mizzou...UK LEADS SEC EAST.

lololol. I want petition...LSU moves to East. Tee hee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Texas beating Baylor now. Hard to believe that Texas beating Baylor would ever be a big deal.

I doubt it's enough to save Strong, but if he runs the table I guess he keeps his job.

Reports have Herman to Texas being a done deal. LSU fans have cooled on Herman with his recent losses and Orgeron's recent wins. Of course like a lot of football fans from other teams, many LSU fans kind of blow with the wind of wins and losses.

And as I am typing this Texas gives up late td in first half. Baylor down 2 at half instead of 9.

my plan was Clemson/FSU tonight but the Nebraska/Wisconsin game has a chance to be really good.

welp Nebraska/Wisconsin was a damn good game and Wisconsin should thank the refs for the win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom