Saturday all games thread (1 Viewer)

Man, Wyoming is gonna upset Boise State. Brian Hill, the Wyoming running back is a really awesome player.

That game was stolen from Nebraska. Refs refused make any calls against Wisc.

The holding on the long runs and the blatant uncalled PI in OT was awful.

Yup. I wanted Wisconsin to win and admit Nebraska got screwed. Esp that PI how could they not see it? :covri:

Yeah, it wasn't even a question, the guy just got in the receiver's path and knocked him down. That one baffled me. I was pulling for Wisc as well, but feel really bad for Neb cuz they've had a nice season. You hate to lose on questionable officiating.

I get that there's holding pretty much every play, but it was pretty clear the running lanes Wisc had late were because Wics was grabbing outside the shoulder pads and not letting the defenders break towards the runner.

Finally the best RB in the country (Cook) makes a huge play vs a ranked team this year

if FSU wins tonight it will be a conspiracy that LSU didn't play BAMA today

Lol, I suspect when it's all said and done, there might not be an unbeaten team left at the end of the season.

Cook does it again, damn he's a beast when they actually give him the ball

That shouldn't be targeting if it's judged how I've seen it called. He's not defenseless, and my understanding of the rule is he has to be defenseless, in spite of what the announcers are saying.

They've been inconsistent with it a lot this season. Really need to clarify the rules better.

I think it was a couple of weeks ago, I saw a helmet to helmet hit just like the one in tonights game and it was ruled not targeting. So, the officials are not calling it consistently.

That shouldn't be targeting if it's judged how I've seen it called. He's not defenseless, and my understanding of the rule is he has to be defenseless, in spite of what the announcers are saying.

They've been inconsistent with it a lot this season. Really need to clarify the rules better.

I think it was a couple of weeks ago, I saw a helmet to helmet hit just like the one in tonights game and it was ruled not targeting. So, the officials are not calling it consistently.

It's not targeting when a Bama defender hits a player who is not "defenseless." That clause is not in effect for the rest of the teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom