Saturday Divisional round playoffs (2 Viewers)

The fact that in these days of technological advances, we still have 2 humans holding a set of sticks with a chain attached to them (the sticks) astounds me.

We can put cameras in a foam pylon. We can tether an overhead camera above the field, but we still need 2 old dudes/dudettes bringing a 10yd chain to other old dudes/dudettes to determine first downs? Sounds about as crazy as having part time officials making a medical determination as to if a player injury may or may not be legit.
They want transparency. Fans can't see the lasers measuring for a first down, whether for or against their team.

Why does it seem like players who are good or average for us, are even better when they go to philly? Robinson was average for us, and got a ring in philly. Jenkins was good for us and even better in philly and got a ring.

Gardner jonhson has the chance at a ring this season.
dennis allen coached dbs and was dc

I apologize to the eagles. I was foolish to think they could lose to this team. The eagles are forreal. Not gona lie, i thought they were pretenders at first,but i'm a believer

Eagles vs 9ers would be a interesting NFC championship.

Oh the envy that i have for the chiefs, eagles, and 49ers.

I apologize to the eagles. I was foolish to think they could lose to this team. The eagles are forreal. Not gona lie, i thought they were pretenders at first,but i'm a believer

Eagles vs 9ers would be a interesting NFC championship.

Oh the envy that i have for the chiefs, eagles, and 49ers.
Eagles are really good but I don’t think Philly can do like this against the 9ers defense. As much as I hate to say it, I think the 9ers are the best. Sucks though because at this point I hate them both

Infact if they use two pilons with sensors instead of the chain it can be used for two purposes -one for the 10 yard marker ... and with a chip inside the ball... would make it easy to detect if the ball crosses the 10 yard marker.
Alot of balls to put chips in tho.

I would have suspended him for 4 games to start the season and then traded him. He was intentionally a locker room cancer over a contract dispute and the Saints just won't put up with it.
And yet he thrived under Payton. Ceedy was the kind of player that if you were a loser he was going to call you out. He saw right through what Denise was putting out early and voiced his opinion. Allen couldn’t handle it and ran to Mickey.

Eagles are really good but I don’t think Philly can do like this against the 9ers defense. As much as I hate to say it, I think the 9ers are the best. Sucks though because at this point I hate them both

That could be true, but idk. The raiders with stidham but up 31 just a few games ago. Every game is different, but if the raiders can score 31, its very possible for the eagles to. This offense is different from what the 49ers have faced.

Why does it seem like players who are good or average for us, are even better when they go to philly? Robinson was average for us, and got a ring in philly. Jenkins was good for us and even better in philly and got a ring.

Gardner jonhson has the chance at a ring this season.
I was never high on Aaron Glenn's developmental abilities. Years of yelling, "Turn around!" when DBs were covering soured me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom