Saturday Divisional round playoffs (1 Viewer)

This organization is in a dark place, and this was the canary in the coal mine.

Still can’t believe some folks still go to bat for the people that thought this trade was a good move.

I told everyone cedee would be back in 3-4 weeks. Lattimore 10 weeks- he doesn't really care about football.

Still can’t believe some folks still go to bat for the people that thought this trade was a good move.

PLEASE show me where any other team offered more. A week before the trade there was a rumor the that Saints were offering someone up for trade but no name was mentioned. Suddenly he was traded to Philly so I believe it was CJ. The thought that Loomis just took the first offer is ludicrous, He took the best offer he got period!

PLEASE show me where any other team offered more. A week before the trade there was a rumor the that Saints were offering someone up for trade but no name was mentioned. Suddenly he was traded to Philly so I believe it was CJ. The thought that Loomis just took the first offer is ludicrous, He took the best offer he got period!
He shouldn’t have taken any offer. He should have let him play out the season, and let him walk afterwards. That was the best play. That should have been the only play.

At the time and what I read. I agreed.

After seeing the “poop” show season. It’s clear the FO is lost

At the time and what I read. I agreed.

After seeing the “poop” show season. It’s clear the FO is lost
I was never a fan of the trade, and I’m glad to see more folks come to the realization that the move was a bad one. This team traded away a big asset on the defense for a poor man’s magic beans. We played ourselves.

I was never a fan of the trade, and I’m glad to see more folks come to the realization that the move was a bad one. This team traded away a big asset on the defense for a poor man’s magic beans. We played ourselves.
Yup. I was optimistic with what I heard about camp and everything. Then was mistaken.

Now I don’t see when they’ll be relevant again

But as seen with the jags and bengals recently. Get a qb. Won’t be far

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom