Saturday other games thread (1 Viewer)

Possibly, but I'm not sure they'll leapfrog Washington unless they beat Michigan, which to El Caliente's dismay, is entirely possible. Likely even. :hihi:

Don't think the committee will put them both in the top 4 anyway because they know they'll play each other soon. Wouldn't make much sense to.

Ugh, I would vomit if that were the case. Those guys are like Bama, and always seem to be the beneficiary of all things favorable.

I want to see what Chris Petersen could do in a playoff environment. After his time at BSU, I think he wants to show that we were wrong about everything.

Possibly, but I'm not sure they'll leapfrog Washington unless they beat Michigan, which to El Caliente's dismay, is entirely possible. Likely even. :hihi:

In mom pants we trust.:hihi:

But no, Michigan is going to the Shoe, and its going to clean that filthy place once and for all. Seriously, Columbus is a dump, and could use a good cleaning.

In mom pants we trust.:hihi:

But no, Michigan is going to the Shoe, and its going to clean that filthy place once and for all. Seriously, Columbus is a dump, and could use a good cleaning.

Luck of the Shoe eh? Good luck! :9:

It's all good. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom