Saturday other games thread (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Are there really any other games today? I had to check tv listings to make sure. There are two big SEC East games. Florida plays at Arkansas and Georgia plays at Kentucky.

Kentucky has only two SEC losses, but one a blowout loss to Florida. They need to win out and have Florida lose twice. That is not out of the realm of possibility.

Florida is in the drivers seat with only one loss. As a practical matter, if they beat Arkansas they probably win the East. While they might well lose to LSU, Florida should handle South Carolina easily.

I would have thought Arkansas would have a good chance to beat Florida, but their monster blowout loss to Auburn raises questions about Arkansas. Maybe that loss was an anomaly.

Georgia and Tennessee have been big disappointments in the East. Georgia has been awful. One keeps waiting for the pendulum to swing back and the SEC East return to power.

I am pulling for Kentucky and Arkansas to win, that will keep the East interesting. Tennessee needs a Florida loss bad. That would raise the possibility of a 5-3 team winning the East.

LSU plays the wicked witch of the west. Every knows the west witch is the most evil of the two.

Last edited:
Miss state beating Texas A&M. LSUs chances of besting Aggies may have just gone up. Trevor Kinight hurt his shoulder and watching him try to throw suggests this could be serious issue going forward.

And Vandy beating Auburn. I doubt it holds but that would be a huge upset .

State is really beating the **** out of aTm right now. I'm digging it. They have no business being ranked where they are and this game is showing why.

Ole Miss is down 11 to GA Southern right now too...they lose this game and I can see the wheels coming off and that team completely quitting

Must have just been a stinger. Knight is back in.

Must have just been a stinger. Knight is back in.

He sure looked like he was in a ton of pain throwing on the sidelines.

I'm sure they injected him with something to numb it to get him through the game but it could end up being a lingering injury.

Have they reported what it actually is? I've been flipping around and missed it if they did.

28-7?

This game could basically be over if aTm's offense can't get something going before halftime.

He sure looked like he was in a ton of pain throwing on the sidelines.

I'm sure they injected him with something to numb it to get him through the game but it could end up being a lingering injury.

Have they reported what it actually is? I've been flipping around and missed it if they did.

28-7?

This game could basically be over if aTm's offense can't get something going before halftime.

Well whatever it was he reinjured it and is out now. This game making the playoff committee look really dumb for having A&M 4th, a move that was widely criticized.

If this score holds, it's back to the outhouse for Sumlin with Aggie fans. It's tough being an SEC west coach.

Well whatever it was he reinjured it and is out now. This game making the playoff committee look really dumb for having A&M 4th, a move that was widely criticized.

If this score holds, it's back to the outhouse for Sumlin with Aggie fans. It's tough being an SEC west coach.

Heard that.

Washington deserved that 4th spot and this game is showing why.

A&M with a half ending 97 yd punt return which may help bail them out. There was a block in the back in the return every person in the stadium saw except the six refs. How is that possible? Seriously, that ref crew should be grilled by SEC office and someone get canned if there is no good excuse for not seeing what a ref would have to see. I get some missed calls, refs are human. This one was ridiculous.

Trevor Knight in street clothes and a sling on sidelines. A&M 3rd an 1 at five gets loss and misses chip shot field goal. Myles Garret limps off field. Not a good day so far for Aggies. But this is not a very good State team, so maybe Aggies pull it out. Punt return was big.

Nick Fitzgerald is going to give a lot of bigger SEC teams heart-burn just like Dak did. He's really developing into a good, physical QB in the same mold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom